Today we are featuring Author Kelley Lynn as a part of a virtual tour of her new book Road to Somewhere
She is Here with us and we will be having a lot of chit-chat but first let me introduce you to her
Author Kelley Lynn
- Welcome to our blog. Tell us something special about your book.
- This is Your second novel and you have cut across from fantasy to contemporary genre, quite a difficult leap. What is Your source of inspiration behind such varied tastes of novels that You have dished out?
- Describe the characters in five words each.
- Tell us something about your counterpart Jenny S. Morris who has co authored in the novel. How did You two come on board? Were there any creative differences between you two?
- This story is about a road trip. How many road trips have you gone for? Any personal experiences or events that have found place in the novel?
- Your story is about two sisters. There are very few authors who have taken up this beautiful relation and woven an intriguing tale. Congratulations on that. Tell us how did You shape the story.
- You are a blogger and have done tours and promotions for various other authors. How does it feel when today other bloggers are doing tours and promotions for You? Any message or advice for bloggers who aspire to become writers?
- Lastly why should readers give this book a read?
- Thank You for being with us.
Road to Somewhere
Publisher: Bloomsbury Spark
New! From Bloomsbury Spark, a sunny heartwarming story of discovery and sisterhood.
A road trip. A singing competition. And super-hot cowboys.
What could be better?
For Charlie, a post-high school road trip isn't just a vacation, it's life changing. While her parents think she's helping a friend move, a chance at fame is the real reason to grab her best friends and drive to L.A. But when her super annoying, uber-responsible, younger sister, Lucy, has to tag along, it isn't quite the summer of fun she imagined.
Add in a detour to her grandparents' ranch in Texas, and between mucking the stalls, down-home cookin’, and drool worthy ranch hands, this could just turn into the best, and most complicated, summer of their lives.