Friday 4 April 2014

Chapter by Chapter Book Rave Author Spotlight: Mary A. Wasowski ~Forever Series~



 
 Following her larger than life best friend to NYU was a dream come true.

Modeling
part-time to pay the bills, while she earned her teaching degree, Reese
Mitchell never imagined her Nana’s prediction of finding her future
husband could be possible. Then she met…HIM! Walker Reed, her handsome
stranger. He was sexy as sin and one look from him, she was hooked.

Loving
Walker was effortless. He captured her heart with one touch making
Reese lose herself in him. From strangers to lovers, they became two
hearts…one love. Outside forces conspire to tear their love apart
leaving her to wonder if two people from different worlds should stay
together?

When promised “Forever” from the man who loves her,
Reese is left with only one thing to do. She trusts the promises made.
She believes in the happily ever after.

She believes in…FOREVER.




Mary Wasowski is the queen of
mastering many tasks. I call New Jersey my home where I share my life
with my husband, and our three amazing sons. Writing was my way of
expressing my words that sometimes I couldn't say. My journals were
filled with the rants of a teenager finding her way, and eventually they
turned into poems, and short stories. Joining the Indie community of so
many talented writers has been a wonderful experience. I am so thankful
for all of the love and support I have received. Life can take you down
many different roads, but I truly believe this is where I am suppose to
be now. I want to inspire my boys to never give up on your dreams. I
never did, and here I am. I am officially an Author. Write what you
love. Love what you write. Believe in your story. You have many chapters
to write on your journey... XOXO...Mary






Join us September 20th 2014 at 11 AM for one of the biggest author events to hit New Rochelle, NY! 
The day will be filled with a book signing, parties, giveaways, and more!
Author Jennifer L. Armentrout will be your host for the evening and TrinDee Events your co-host!
For a full list of featured authors visit: http://www.cbcevent.com/p/authors.html
This event will be held at FunFuzin, an indoor amusement park in New Roc City: http://www.newroccity.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

pin