Series: Credence Curse Series
Genre: Paranormal Romance - due to graphic language and sexual content this book is recommended for readers 18+.
He’s flawed like a MF, but I want him.
Wolf-Shifter. Tattooed. Dangerous. Off-limits. Everything I crave — and everything I shouldn’t want.
“I would love to see what else your dirty little mouth can do.” With those little words, my body shivered as a surge of energy zipped into my body, unlocking something I didn’t understand. My brain started functioning with a clarity I hadn’t experienced in years. No warring emotions, just calmness.
This shouldn’t be happening, especially not with him. God. This was going to be a rough damn ride.
“I’ll do my best to break you in slowly, submissive,” he hissed, his voice dripping with raw sex.
Is total submission inevitable?
“When I get you under me, it’s going to be slow, hard, and memorable.” ~ Ryker
I have other plans.
“Go find yourself a woman stupid enough to settle for less than you're willing to give. Whose heart you can break without giving a sh*t. This woman is off limits.” ~ Lightning
***WARNING: When Lightning Strikes is an Paranormal Romance intended for mature audiences. Recommended Reading Age 18+***
About the AuthorSedona Venez is the author of the New Adult Credence Curse series, and the New Adult Valkyries: Soaring Raven series. She is a NYC girl (go Brooklyn!) with a slight obsession with her iPad, Pinterest, and television shows Pawn Stars and Face Off. Her love of music, tattoos, rockers, alpha men and wolf-shifters inspires her edgy paranormal romance novels. She also writes Middle Grade/Young Adult under her real name, T.L. Clarke. You can find out more about Sedona and her novels by visiting http://www.sedonavenez.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway
‘Ten Things’ I bet you didn’t know about Sedona:
- She’s a New York City girl….Go New York!! ♥
- She’s a coffee fanatic… just don’t talk to her in the morning until she’s had at least two cups.
- She rocks Zumba class several times a week… salsa baby!
- Her favorite cuisine…Thai
- Her favorite paranormal character…hot Alpha wolf-shifters… of course.
- She loves all things music ♫
- She can’t live without her iPad… literally…
- She’s slightly obsessed with Pinterest… Pin! Pin! Baby
- Favorite shows… Ink Master, Castle, and Face Off.
- She loves tattoos, rockers, and Alpha men (sigh)… if the last two are combined… she gives it a hell yeah!!!