Review Copy : Available click here
Publication date: July 1st 2014
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:
1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.
I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:
1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.
About The Author
Want to know when Elyssa's next book comes out? Sign up for her newsletter by just pasting the link in your browser's address bar: Click here
She loves to hear from her readers! You can email her at email@example.com.
You can also connect with her at: