Sunday 3 October 2021

Happiness

Happiness is an experience
It can be experience of life, work, friends, God anything. 
For me Being happy is being in love with that momentary experience that I have spent with you
Even if I had no time 
I always had time for you
It might get delayed by things but my love always reached you
When You left me here my life force wanted to leave me
It could have left but these eyes kept it here
They just could not let me die before I see you once again in my life
Now they keep staring out these windows Of Old age home
Waiting to see you one last time
One by one people all around me are leaving me
But I won't go before I see you again so come early my child my breath is hard to keep 
Just come and let me see you again

© Dr Sanchit Bhandari
Insta @drsanchit2212

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin