Tuesday 6 August 2013

Author Update

Richelle Mead  author of Vampire Academy and many more exiting novel series(also one of my most favorite author) recently made an update, so I thought I should share it with my readers(though theirs not many of them). Here it goes..........

The Mind of Dimitri

If you've been following me in social media, you know that Dimitri had a pretty tough showdown last week in the annual YA Crush Tournament, but you guys managed to pull off his victory anyway! With Adrian's win last year, this makes Mead Men two for two. Thank you so much!

And as a reward, I'm delivering what I promised: a scene from the first VA book written in Dimitri's point of view. No, I'm not even joking. It's right here.

And if that wasn't enough, the first chapter of The Fiery Heart will go live on Monday, July 29. I'll post the link when that's up.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin